Terms of Website Use
Use of this site is provided by Robin Hood Asset Management Cooperative subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your access and/or use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
- Robin Hood reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified. You should therefore review these Terms and Conditions prior to each use of the website.
- Robin Hood may change, suspend or discontinue any part of this website at any time. Robin Hood may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- The website and the information, names, images, pictures, trademarks regarding or relating to Robin Hood are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, Robin Hood disclaims all liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the website, whether in contract or in negligence. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes Robin Hood’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, fraud, or any liability that cannot be excluded in accordance with applicable law.
- Robin Hood does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in the website will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that the website, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- All intellectual property in the website and the material or information it contains (including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trade marks (registered or unregistered) is and shall remain the property of Robin Hood or its third party licensors.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without authorization from Robin Hood. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license by Robin Hood to use any item displayed.
Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. However, some materials have been published on the website with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Robin Hood). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
- Robin Hood is not responsible for the content of external Internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and Robin Hood shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- You are solely responsible for the content of any submission you make to the website. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Robin Hood reserves the right to remove, edit, modify, publish, transmit or display any such communication or material from the Website at its own discretion. You waive any rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Finland. Any disputes shall be subject, to the extent permitted by law, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Finland.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.
This site is operated by Robin Hood Asset Management Cooperative, located in Helsinki, Finland.
This policy applies to all the pages hosted on this site. It does not apply to pages hosted by Robin Hood’s affiliates, linked organizations, partners, or to other organizations to which we may provide a link and whose privacy policies may differ.
Please read the following to understand how your personal information will be treated. The policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
- What information do we collect?
We collect personal information (including demographic and personal profile data) as volunteered by you in registration forms, subscriptions, campaigns and e-actions. However, you can access our web site without disclosing any of your personal data. Robin Hood may also collect the following (non-identifying) information:
The internet domain and IP addresses from which you access the website
The type of browser (for example Internet Explorer or Firefox)
The operating system you use (for example, Windows, Macintosh)
The date and time of your visit
The pages you access
Robin Hood also collects personal information. Robin Hood may place Internet “cookies” on your hard drive. These cookies may save data about you such as your name and the pages of the website that you viewed. You may decline, disable or delete the Internet cookies while visiting the website by activating the relevant browser setting. However, doing so may affect the website functionality.
How is your information used?
Robin Hood uses the information to help us understand more about how supporters use our site and to make improvements. We also use the information for marketing purposes such as sending you our proposed e-newsletter.
Does Robin Hood share your information?
The information you provide will not be sold or rented nor will it be shared with third parties unless we have your permission or are required to disclose the information by law.
How secure is the information you give us?
We make every reasonable effort to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure.
How do you opt out of receiving messages from Robin Hood?
We will only send you emails if you have given us permission to contact you about Robin Hood’s work. We do not send out random, untargeted emails (spam). Any emails we send you will enable you to opt-out of receiving further emails from us.
How does Robin Hood protect children’s privacy?
The safety of children is very important to us. No information should be submitted to or posted at Robin Hood by children without prior parental consent. All applicable laws are followed with respect to data collection from children. No sharing of data collected from children with any third parties is permitted at any time under any circumstances. All Cooperative members need to be over 18 years of age at the date of joining.